What To Do If Your Ads are Constantly Flagged On Craigslist
Is your ad constantly flagged on Craigslist?
So, keep reading…
Craigslist flagging is a common issue for ad posting and takes a longer time to fix for specific Craigslist accounts and IP addresses. There are several causes for which your listing can be flagged on Craigslist. Craigslist community can flag an ad if they think it isn’t appropriate for their community or against community standards and guidelines. Sometimes your ad can be flagged as spam because of the reporting by Craigslist users. Sometimes specific automated bot by your competitor can be flagged your ad as spam.
Moreover, your ad could be detected as spam by Craigslist’s internal spam protection system. There are many technical details and parameters to detect an ad as spam; even you can’t see anything wrong with the ad content alone. Nowadays, reporting is not a big issue for craigslist ad but the IP and VPN you are using can be marked suspicious for a potential terms violation. So that, craigslist can place permanent or temporary restrictions against any account or IP address. Besides this, your ads can be flagged by your business competitor to show their ads on the first page.
So, how can you solve if you face constant flagging for your ad? You can start over to create a new craigslist account, So, how can you solve this, if your ad constantly flagging on craigslist? You can start over to create a new craigslist account, using a new number, clearing all cookies and records of browsing from your computer, and strictly following the posting term and rules provided by craigslist.
But, after following all of these precautions, sometimes your ad will not be live. What to do then? That is why craigslist ad posting experts exist for your service. You can hire a team of professionals who knows the ins and outs of craigslist flagging and saves your time and money from wasting. You can also save yourself from boring tasks that you put in to make an ad live on the website.
Some rules you should follow, while posting your ad on Craigslist
- Create a legit and valid ad for the purpose to sale and communicating with your targeted audience. Do not put any wrong or misleading information in your ad content or picture. Craigslist is viewed by a lot of real users. So, be real as much as possible.
- Sometime craigslist request you not including email address or any other type of direct contact information in your ad content. You should obey this guideline while you are posting your ads.
- Use the appropriate image, contents and all related things that is valuable and help to explain and understand your ad.
- State every single detail of your product, property or service offerings that can satisfy your clients.
- Use valid and original IP Address from a residential device of a specific location to avoid the termination by IP recognition system. Craigslist can consider a post as a spam if you are using an IP address outside of a country or local area. So make sure your device are located on the particular country, from where you want to post your ad.
- Maintain the time limit between two posts from one account. Usually, it is 48 hours. The more the length of two posting, the better.
- Do not post duplicate ad in multiple city or category, as it is not permitted by the terms of Craigslist.
- If you want to post in multiple city or category for one type of product or service, create some the ad variation, so that it isn’t seems like the same ad.
- If you use more than one accounts for ad posting, use separate computer or browser profile, device that isn’t interfere with the system.
- Always use valid IP address for targeted city, because craigslist is a classified advertising platform for local people.
- Do not post ads frequently. You can renew your ads within 3-7 days. So, no need to post your ad repeatedly.
- Do not post an ad for more than one time on multiple account from the same IP address or computer. Same ad from Multiple account is not allowed.
- There are some country and specific region wise restriction in Craigslist. So, you can use only the residential local IP address and computer from this region to post an ad. Hiring freelance ad posting service can be a good solution for this type of errors.
- Cookies and user behaviors also a good parameter to detect unusual activities. You can use bright and intelligent data driven cloud programmed solution to solve these types of problems.
- Craigslist can detect multiple ads from same computer. It also tracks the IP address of a post. So, if you want to post more than one ad at a time, use separate computer or separate IP address from a remote device to post another ad.
- Do not post your ad rapidly. You can reduce it to one ad per hour or keep time difference to post more than one ad from the same computer.
- Keep your account records healthy and do not post spam ads or reply. Nobody likes spam. So, do the work that is necessary.
- Craigslist can place temporary ban to your account or IP combination for any types of violation. If you are facing this type of restrictions, wait for sometimes. Do not over post to solve these restrictions. If you already tried everything, but still ads are getting flagged, then you can stop posting for at least 48 hours. After this time period you can try again to post your ad.
- Sometimes craigslist marks one account or IP for flagging. So, no matter what you post it will be flagged immediately. In this situation. You can change the IP or device and create a new craigslist account and try to post your ads again. I hope it will be solving your issues.
If your ads are frequently getting flagged, you can take these precautions. But if you find this process tough and tiresome, you can hire professional service and experts who can post your ads successfully. You can also try our craigslist posting service. Our pricing per ad is very affordable, and you can keep your classified ad campaign running and always live with us. Feel free to contact us to describe your problem with posting, and we are ready to help. We can find the exact reasons your ads were fagged before and give a perfect solution to post your ads successfully.
You can save a lot of time, money and effort. Here is how:
- We have a dedicated team to post your ads successfully. So, you can free up your hand from ad management and posting.
- We can create your ad variation, rewrite your contents and create unique image for your business. So, you can free up yourself from content creation.
- We have managed cloud solutions for posting, so you don’t need to worry about multiple devices and hiring individuals to place your ads. It can save a lot of money.
- We have advance email forwarding and reporting features, so you can immediately know the update of your ad and replies when it posted.
- If you want, we can also be able to submit live ad links in a google spreadsheet, so you can check your ads daily.
- We can audit and find the most popular city for your ad from a maximum ammount of targeted cities, so you can place your ad in front of the right peoples.
- All these services are coming with a flat rate or pricing that you can easily pay using a secure and trusted payment system.
Our motto is “Earn first, and then pay,” so you can free yourself from extra debt and effort. Build and promote your local business with the Proadpost.com team and grow your targeted client base. We make a successful connection with the people who needs your service or product, and you can do the rest. Get unlimited leads now and grow your local business faster.Tags: Craigslist flagging, Flagged on Craigslist