Selling on Craigslist: 10 tips for Better Results
Most of the people who post on Craigslist have detailed experience for Selling on Craigslist. Yes, these types of classified websites are full of scammers, hackers, and opportunists, but here you will find many genuine and authentic businessmen who are interested in buying or selling products, services, and various useful and luxury products. So it’s better to find items you like or get help from experienced people to find the services you need. Because at the end of the day, financial profit is the main fact.
Here I will give you some tips to buy or sell on Craigslist. Using these tips, you can also easily find specific customers for your services or products.
- Find the place directly from craigslist, where you lived in. Craigslist is an ideal place for local buyers and sellers. So, find out the state or city you live in from Craigslist to advertise your services or products.
- Create your own Craigslist account for better security.
- If you have an account already, delete old posts from This will keep your dashboard clean and organized.
- Always check if there are any other areas around where your products or services can be advertised. The more you post in the potential area, the more likely you are getting to sell your product.
- Pay attention to what kind of response you get, because the scammers are usually interested in your product by asking simple questions. But, anyone who really interested in buying your products will ask good questions about the product. For example, potential benefits or advantages and disadvantages of a product.
- There are many low bowlers who can encourage you to give your products or services 10%-20% higher than the market. This type of strategy can cause the buyer to lose interest in your product. So, it is very important to set the right price which will be beneficial to both you and your customer.
- If there is a product you can deliver yourself, you must check it before you deliver it. And deliver to open spaces and public places. There is no substitute for caution. If you deliver furniture or large items like this, add the pickup cost, which will result in a lower price but some extra money for transport from your customer.
- Any buyer wants to see the product before buying the So take a few pictures of your product and send the best pictures in the email. This allows you to talk to your customers better.
- If you sell something that is collectibles or expensive, check other online places because both sides need to be satisfied for a successful sale on Craigslist. You have to place a competitive price to sell successfully.
- Also, be careful about the payment. Get payment by Money Orders, PayPal or Don’t be friends with the buyer. Because not everyone can be like you. Don’t tell them your personal information.
And if you feel you can’t post correctly or your ads are being posted late, remember that there are some experienced people who can help you to post your ads in the right way. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote for Ad Posting to start Selling on Craigslist
Thank you again and Happy Posting!